Digital Marketing is seeking a lot of attention especially among business owners. It is quite obvious as it is a lot more effective to drive business growth using digital marketing. If you are just about getting started on your digital marketing journey, then here are some top digital marketing tools for your business.
What follows below is a list of the most important tools you can use to accomplish your goals.Here are the top 33 digital marketing tools for your business, that you should use, as you try to improve the results of your digital marketing campaigns.
Social Media Tools
1. BuzzSumo – Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor. Find the key influencers to promote your content.
2. Canva – Canva lets you create stylish, striking visuals for social media posts and content projects with an effortless drag-and-drop interface.
3. Hootsuite – Enhance your social media management with HootSuite, the leading social media scheduling dashboard.
4. QuickSprout – Free tool from Neil Patel that measures a website’s SEO, social media impact, mobile responsiveness, and more.
5. Sprout Social – Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence.
6. Agorapulse – This is a social media management platform that can help you organize and stay in touch with your followers.
7. WooRank – Use WooRank to improve your website rankings & online visibility through SEO, Social Media, Usability and much more.SEO Tools
8. Google Keywords Planner – The free AdWords tool can help identify a wide range of keywords and associated data for uses in your AdWords campaigns as well as content marketing and SEO.
9. Majestic – Majestic is a link intelligence tool for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing. The site Explorer shows inbound links and site summary data.
10. MozLocal – MozLocal helps local businesses rank competitively in local search engine results, making smaller sites as visible as possible.
11. Moz Open Site Explorer – Perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more for free.
12. MozBar – The MozBar browser extension lets you perform a range of SEO tasks from your browser, including keyword ranking research, an authority audit, schema validation, and SEO metric reporting.
13. SEM Rush – Search for detailed competitive and paid keyword data by domain or keyword, and see what everyone else is up to.
14. Yoast – Yoast, the most complete WordPress SEO Plugin, optimizes your WordPress site by easily adding meta tags and an automatically generated XML sitemap.
Content Marketing Tools
15. BuzzStream – BuzzStream is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
16. Copyscape – Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
17. Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator – Simply add your keyword in the text field and you’ll see titles and topics for your next blog post.
18. Prezi – Prezi is cloud based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides.
19. Quora – Many content marketers use Quora to find quotes, answer questions, explain complex topics, and other ways to make their content more accessible.
20. Unbounce – Unbounce lets marketers build high-converting landing pages without needing any IT support. 1-click publishing, A/B testing and a suite of best-practice landing page templates. 10 Essential elements in designing a highly converting landing page
21. Optimizely – Improve conversions through A/B Testing, Split Testing and Multivariate Testing with Optimizely!
22. OptimizePress – The easiest way to create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals inside WordPress.
23. LeadPages – Leadpages is the only platform that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from landing pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging, and email.
Website engagement/ Lead capture
24. OptinMonster – OptinMonster is powerful lead generation software that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with their dynamic marketing tools and exit technology.
25. Sumo – Sumo is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic, including a free list builder.
Email Marketing Tools
26. Aweber – AWeber Email Marketing develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. They have top-notch customer service and an easy-to-use platform that makes getting started a piece of cake (affiliate link).
27. GetResponse – This is an all-encompassing suite of tools that can help you with marketing automation, webinars, landing pages, and more.
28. Mailchimp – Mailchimp is an online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results.
29. MailerLite- Email Marketing Software for Small Businesses, Professional Bloggers and Authors. It includes drag-and-drop email builder, automation & landing pages. As well as unlimited emails & 24/7 customer support.
Analytics & Reporting Tools
30. BuiltWith – BuiltWith is a web technology information profiler tool where you can find out what was used to build a website.
31. Google Analytics – Google Analytics offers everything you need to track the effectiveness of your campaigns and monitor the performance of your site.Google Search Console – Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google. Using Analytics to navigate your marketing programs
32. Hotjar– User research can be incredibly powerful stuff. I find great value in seeing how someone interacts with blog posts. How much of the post do they read? Where do they pause? What do they click? Seeing all this information helps me design my posts in a clearer way.
33. Simply Measured-Simply Measured offers enterprise-level analytics and management for big brands and their social efforts. It has a wide array of free tools for the rest of us, too.
I am sure with these digital marketing tools for your business, you will be able to streamline your marketing operations to ensure better and improved results.