Xenia Consulting is a professional marketing agency that leverages digital marketing to deliver business leads for you. We have driven exponential growth for every client that we have worked with and we would like to do that for you as well.
How many months are you looking to engage?
Not sure which one of the packs best suits your need? If you think you might need a custom service offering from us or one-off digital marketing solution for your business - request for a quote at email@example.com
Transparent & Measurable
We offer transparent and measurable digital marketing services
We have driven exponential growth for every client that we have worked with
We maintain high standards in service delivery irrespective of the package you opt for
We work closely with client teams to ensure statisfaction across all our engagements
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can, and we give this flexibility to all our clients. You can upgrade your plan or you can downgrade your plan as well.
However please do understand that the pricing structures and our monthly inventory is aligned to the plan that you select. Also, much of the preparation for delivering against your plan would have been already done. So if you change a plan, there will be a minimum notice period of 15 days that will apply for the change in plan to take effect.
Yes, you can. Again there will be a minimum notice period of 15 days that will apply for the change in plan to take effect. Also the rate structures will be accordingly adjusted.
So, if you wish to downgrade from a 6 months plan to a 3 months plan, then the rates applicable after the downgrade would that be of the 3 months plan. You can no longer take benefit of the rates offered for the 6 months plan. 3 months plan cannot be downgraded presently.
- An independent master statement of work will be created between the client and Xenia Consulting, which defines the overall governance of the relationship.
- A date of commencement of services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable based on that date.
- All fees are due and payable in advance prior to the commencement of any work.
- If a 3-month plan is chosen, 50% of the total amount will be invoiced and due in advance and the remaining 50% will be invoiced and due 6 weeks upon commencement of the work.
- If a 6-month plan is chosen, 30% of the total amount will be invoiced and due in advance, 30% is due 2 months after work commences, and the remaining 40% is due 4 months after the work commences.
- Should a client decide to change plans, which causes a reduction in fees, Xenia will only provide a credit to be used towards a future engagement with Xenia, which must be initiated within 12 months of the credit issue date. No cash refunds are permitted.
- Xenia Consulting reserves the right to terminate services due to non-payment.